Ultimate Namibia Under Canvas, April 4-13 2019 Group Trip
Escorted by: Cindi LaRaia
"Join me as we travel back in time to an era that resembles the first pioneers that unraveled the timeless beauty in Namibia!
Enjoy a quality camping experience when ‘roughing-it in style’ as part of a Journey Under Canvas.
This is particularly appealing to those who want to connect with the earth, culture and wildlife in a very up-close and personal manner."
-- Cindi LaRaia
- Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Visit the world renowned AfriCat Foundation and learn more about conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.
- Sleep under canvas in the tree tops overlooking one of the most productive waterholes on the Onguma Private Game Reserve.
- Memorable and exciting guided game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park, from the vantage point of a specially modified, air conditioned 4x4 with pop tops.
- Explore the Damaraland region whilst staying at the exclusive-use //Huab Under Canvas.
- Search for desert adapted elephant in ephemeral river systems.
- Track for the endangered black rhino in conjunction with Save the Rhino Trust.
- Visit and explore Namibia’s central coastal region with canyons, dunes and lagoons.
- Explore the private Namib Tsaris Conservancy on exploratory nature drives and guided walks whilst staying in the exclusive-use Sossus Under Canvas.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes at Sossusvlei and enjoy a magic box picnic in the Namib Naukluft Park afterwards.
- Enjoy spectacular star gazing of the Milky Way on the Namib Tsaris Conservancy.
- Enjoy refreshing moments in desert pools on the Namib Tsaris Conservancy.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
COST: $4,040 per person twin share
Safari Price includes:
- Accommodation as stated above.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned safari vehicle.
- All meals.
- Services of a registered and experienced naturalist English-speaking safari guide.
- Entrance fees and excursions as described in above itinerary.
- Mineral water on board the safari vehicle.
- Local drinks at meals (this includes water, soft drinks, beers and table wine).
- Onguma afternoon property drive in open game viewer with camp guide.
- Welcome pack.
The Tour Price excludes:
- International, regional & local flights to Namibia and airport taxes.
- Return airport transfers from Windhoek International Airport – Windhoek – Windhoek International Airport.
- Pre and post safari accommodation in Windhoek.
- Any entrance fees and excursions not included in the above itinerary such as scenic flights.
- All premium and imported wines, champagnes and spirits.
- Laundry (laundry service available at lodges at extra cost) – //Huab Under Canvas will offer a limited complimentary laundry service to assist with a ‘mid-point laundry’ opportunity.
- Items of personal nature (telephone expenses, curios, medicines etc).
- ENTRY VISA FEES.
- BANK CHARGES (as per bank or 3.5% commission for VISA/MASTER and 4.5% commission for AMEX).
For more information
1 800 886-7321