Khaudum National Park, Namibia - Classic 4
Sited inside the Khaudum National Park on a prehistoric sand dune overlooking its namesake the Xaudum Omuramba. The park is situated in the northeast of Namibia on the Botswana border.
- Dining, guest lounge and bar area.
- Main area and rooms all overlook the Omuramba.
- Rooms and public areas connected by raised wooden walkways.
- PC with complimentary Internet access is available for guests in the main lounge area.
- No swimming pool available.
9 Guest Rooms consisting of:
- 4 x Rooms with double beds (1x luxury suite)
- 5 x Twin bedded Rooms each with two three quarter beds.
These can be made up to be Doubles by using king-size mattress converters.
Plus guide/pilot/tour leader accommodation consisting of:
2 x twin bedded units each with two three quarters beds (not of the same standard as a guest room).
The lodge can accommodate 18 guests plus 4 guide/pilot/tour leaders sharing.
- Khaudum National Park Game Drive
- Photographic hide
- Star Gazing
- Cultural activities