Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Uganda - Classic 4
Overlooking the primeval Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Bwindi Lodge offers a truly unique Uganda jungle safari experience. Separated by nothing more than an idyllic stream, the gorillas themselves are frequent visitors to the finest lodge in Bwindi!
The adventure lodge in Uganda boasts eight bandas facing the forest canopy, each with a private terrace from which you can spot wildlife, including chimpanzees, mountain gorillas, and monkeys jumping from tree to tree mere metres away. Each room in our gorilla safari lodge has en-suite bathrooms and the eco-luxury comforts are all provided in eco-sensitive ways.
A cosy fireside bar and lounge in the main building offers the chance for you to relax while sharing stories of your gorilla tracking experience with other guests.
- 8 stone and timber glass-fronted guest bandas with thatch roofs (3 doubles and 5 twins) reflect the local building style.
- Uganda accommodations feature en-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have walk-in mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private balcony.
- Bandas are individually named after Bwindi gorillas.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building.
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Forest Walks
- Waterfall Walk
- Community Tour and Dance Performance