FEATURES OF THIS SPECIAL
- Addition of Little Mombo, Hoanib Skeleton Coast and Odzala.
- Reduction in rate at Toka Leya and Davison’s Camp.
- Reduction in in guide rates for South Africa and Namibia.
- No single supplement on accommodation, with the exception of Odzala.
- No maximum numbers of nights…mix and match!.
- The Zimbabwe Government implemented a VAT increase of 15% on the hospitality and tourism industry from the beginning of 2015. For our Zimbabwe camps, an increase of 7.5% has been passed on to the consumer, while Wilderness Safaris is absorbing the other 7.5%.
- Children 6 to 16 years sharing in a family room with full paying adults, pay 50% of the adult rate. Child rates are only applicable at camps with family accommodation.
- Valid from 1 November 2014 up to and including 31 March 2015. Excludes the festive season from 20 December 2014 to 10 January 2015 for all camps, except Rocktail Beach Camp whose exclusion period is from 5 December 2014 to 10 January 2015.
- Travel to key areas of southern and central Africa and combine a vast range of complementary experiences.
Minimum 6-night stay in one country.
Deception Valley, Central Kalahari Game Reserve: Kalahari Plains
Okavango Delta Land Camps: Little Mombo (Premier), Banoka Bush
Okavango Delta Combination (Land/Water) Camps: Vumbura South (Premier), Jao (Premier), Abu (Collection), Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Tubu, Seba
Okavango Delta Water Camps: Jacana & Xigera
Linyanti Camps: Kings Pool (Premier) & Savuti
Minimum 5-night stay in one country.
Sossusvlei Region: Kulala Desert Lodge & Little Kulala (Premier)
Damaraland Region: Desert Rhino, Damaraland & Doro Nawas
Etosha Region: Andersson’s & Ongava Lodge
Skeleton Coast / Kunene Region: Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Serra Cafema (Premier)
No combination of camps required, minimum 3 nights.
Recommended in conjunction with Botswana and/or Zambia.
Hwange National Park: Little Makalolo & Davison’s
Minimum of 3 nights.
Adventures Camp: iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Zululand: Rocktail Beach Camp
No combination of camps required, minimum of 2 nights.
Recommended in conjunction with Botswana and/or Zimbabwe.
Livingstone at Victoria Falls: Toka Leya
6 Night Odzala package which includes 3 nights at Ngaga Camp, with two opportunities to track habituated Western Lowland Gorilla groups, and 3 nights at Lango Camp, exploring the rainforest, its rivers and Lango Bai via walks, kayaks and motorised pirogues.
For more information, contact Africa Discovery at:
1 800 886-7321, (415) 444-5100
or Email us