Sorris Sorris Lodge
Damaraland, Namibia - Classic 4
Set among dramatic piles of mesmerizingly balanced granite boulders. Sorris Sorris lodge is located above the north bank of the Ugab River midway between The Brandberg Mountain and the C35.
- Dining, pool, guest lounge and bar area on an elevated deck with panoramic views over the Ugab River and the Brandberg massif.
- Rooms and public areas connected by raised wooden walkways.
- PC with complimentary Internet available for guests in the main lounge area only.
- 9 Guest Rooms consisting of:
4 x Rooms with double beds (1x luxury suite)
5 x Twin bedded Rooms each with two three quarter beds.
These can be made up to be Doubles by using king-size mattress converters.
- Plus guide/pilot/tour leader accommodation consisting of:
2 x twin bedded units each with two three quarter beds (not of the same standard as a guest room).
- The lodge can accommodate 18 guests plus 4 guide/pilot/tour leaders sharing.
- Guided walks and vehicle-based tours of the surrounding landscape, including searching desert adapted elephants in the Ugab River
- Trips to Sorris Sorris Community
- Hot Air Ballooning (optional at additional cost)
- Guided tours to the Brandberg massif, extraordinary geological information and famous for ancient rock art