Virunga Volcanoes, Rwanda - Classic 4
The magnificent Virunga Lodge is perched high on a ridge and has stunning views of the Virunga Volcanoes and the twin lakes Bulera and Ruhonda. The premier luxury destination for tracking the endangered mountain gorillas.
The safari lodge in Rwanda been described as having 'the best view in the world' and as 'one of the finest lodges in Africa'. The organic, 'bush-chic' design reflects the local building style and offers eco-luxury comforts to all guests. Each banda has its own terrace with breath-taking views of the Virunga volcanoes or twin lakes, while sensitive installations such as low-flush toilets and solar power ensure you enjoy luxurious comforts while maintaining a crucial sensitivity to the environment.
- 8 Stone guest bandas with tile roofs (4 doubles and 4 twins) reflect the local building style.
- En-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private veranda.
- Bandas are individually named after regional African lakes.
- 4 tour leader rooms available.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building.