Cape Town, South Africa - Premier 5
Set apart and completely surrounded by pristine fynbos, the Villa consists of six elegant suites accommodating up to 12 guests. Here you can relax in over 1000 square meters of utter luxury and comfort, with your own private guide, chef and butler at your beck and call, not to mention complete privacy to enjoy all that Grootbos has to offer.
The elegant and spacious living spaces open generously to a combination of sheltered decks and courtyards, taking full advantage of the incredible views of the rolling hills of fynbos and white sand dunes with Walker Bay and the Hermanus mountains in the distance. And if you can take your eyes off the view for long enough, the walls and surfaces are adorned with large-scale artworks by South African artists such as Cecil Skotnes, J.H. Pierneef, Walter Meyer, William Kentridge and Walter Battis.
The tasteful décor and interior design is a seamless extension of the architecture, which is itself a veneration of the awe-inspiring landscape, creating a harmonious symphony of light, space and texture that encourages supreme relaxation and enjoyment.
- 2 Master-Suites with en-suite bathrooms
- 4 Luxury Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 Lounges with satellite TV
- 1 Fully equipped kitchen with storeroom and scullery
- Dining Room
- Breakfast area
- 2 Outside BBQ areas, 1 inside BBQ area
- Outside pool
- Media Room with big screen, projector and movies
- Fully equipped office with internet access and telephone
- Fully equipped gym
- Wine Cellar
- Large outside decks
- Own landing strip suitable for helicopters and small planes