Bologonya Under Canvas Safari Camp
Northern Serengeti National Park, Tanzania - Classic 4
Nestling between the prime wildlife areas of northern. The area is witness to the Great Migration from June to November.
This luxurious tented camp enables guests to be within reach of the Great Migration and to explore remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game. This seasonal camp is intimate and exclusive, offering the most spacious safari tents, each with double bed, en suite bathroom, separate portable WC and a bucket shower.
Breakfast in the BushOnly ten tents at the campsite. Enjoy the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of nights spent in the African bush. An extraordinary experience for all nature lovers.
There are several airstrips in the National Park that receive schedule flights from Arusha as well as charter flights.
- All tents have large kings size bed or twin bed
- Each tent has shower, hand basin and flush toilet
- Lighting supplied by solar lights
- Mess Tent
- Lounge Tent
- Fully inclusive of all meals and beverages
- Game drives
- Aperitifs around the camp fire
- Visit to Maasai village and culture activities (Subject to location)
- Special arrangements for Honeymooners