Lemala Ewanjan Camp
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania - Classic 4
Lemala Ewanjan is a deluxe camp with 12 beautiful tented suites set within the game-rich Seronera Valley in a secluded part of Central Serengeti. The camp offers breathtaking views of the Serengeti plains and its prolific wildlife and sunsets. The Seronera valley is renowned for its year round game viewing due to its abundance of water, as well as its large population of resident cats. We have sited the camp right at the end of a blind valley, so there is no reason for vehicles to interrupt your view during the day, and at night you enjoy uninterrupted views across the plains with no electric lights in sight.
Between April and June and again between November and January this area receives the annual wildebeest migration, turning the area into an exciting wildlife paradise.
Lemala Ewanjan high specification tents are some of the most spacious and comfortable tents in Tanzania, offering spectacular views of the Serengeti wilderness from your very own doorstep.
Each en suite tent is fitted with 2 queen size beds, warm duvets, flush toilet, large safari shower, plentiful running water, wooden storage cabinets and flooring, 24-hour solar lighting and outside loungers from which to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee at the start of each exciting safari day.
The mess tent is beautifully decorated with leather sofas, chandeliers, side cabinets, rugs and chests, and offers a separate bar, sitting and dining area. In the evening, guests gather around the campfire for sunset cocktails before dining under chandeliers or starlit skies.
- 12 en-suite tents twin or double bedded (including 1 family tent). 27 beds in total
- 1 mess tent with separate lounge and dining with a centralized bar area
- 24hr electricity supply provided predominantly by solar and backup generator
- In tent flush toilet, running water and hot showers
- Internet access in the common areas
- Mosquito proof tents
- Laundry services available
- Battery charging facilities available in the main area only
- Nearest scheduled airstrip is Seronera just 35 minutes away
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic house drinks included
- Children under the age of 6 are not recommended however management reserves the right to accept bookings on prior approvals. (child rates applicable for children aged between 6-16)