Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania - Premier 5
Offering unrivalled luxury, Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge is situated in the Wogakurya Hills, close to the Mara River on the Tanzanian side of the border and within the main corridor of the world-famous wildebeest migration. Large boulders and kopjes form the prominent features of the site and each guest tent has been carefully positioned amongst these to ensure privacy and spectacular vistas over the gentle grassed slopes, open woodland and tree lined watercourses, which all make up the scenic north Serengeti landscape.
The Lodge has a clean and contemporary design that remain undeniably African at heart, largely through the warmth and vibrancy of the team that call it home.
Magnificent kopjes dominate the public areas, with superb views from the bar, sitting and dining areas, swimming pool and the decks. Guests may enjoy several dining options in camp or out in the bush with a choice of freshly cooked starters, main course, desserts and house drinks. Tea is served in the afternoon before your game drive and cocktails at sunset on one of the kopjes overlooking the Isuria escarpment.
A separate tent in the wild forms the Melengali Spa where you can indulge in massages and manicures in a peaceful, natural setting. Whether you are here for the migration between June and October or forprivacy and seclusion at other times of the year, you will find Lemala Kuria Hills a place of incredible luxury and beauty where you can relax or explore the amazing wildlife, landscapes and habitats of thenorthern Serengeti with our superb guides either on foot or in our custom-designed 4x4s.
- 15 Glass fronted suite tents, twin or super-king beds (triples are available) 35 beds in total
- Public areas made up of three tents housing a combined lounge and bar area, an inside and outside
- Dining area and the reception area and gift shop
- 24hr electricity supply provided by solar and backup generator
- En-suite flush toilet, running water and hot showers and a freestanding bath
- All suites have plunge pools and there is a swimming pool with sundeck in main area
- Laundry services available
- Internet access throughout the Lodge
- Open game viewing vehicles are available (refer to rate sheet)
- All alcoholic house and non alcoholic drinks and Wifi included
- Walks are available, however need to be booked in advance (refer to rate sheet)
- Children under the age of 6 are not recommended however management reserves the right to accept bookings on prior approvals. (child rates applicable for children aged between 6-16)