Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania - Classic 4
Scenically located in a glade, known as 'the place of the klipspringer' (mbuzi mawe), and guarded by three million year-old granite towers, this luxury tented-camp is unique. Cleverly located on one of the main annual migration corridors for over one million wildebeest, half a million zebras and gazelles, and their accompanying cast of predators it is also located at the very epicentre of one of the world's most famous national parks.
The camp is located in Western Serengeti, 335 kms from Arusha.
By road: transfers by road from Arusha take approximately 8-10 hours.
By air: the camp is adjacent to both the Seronera and Lobo airstrips and a 'meet and greet' and transfer service is offered.
- Just 16 widely spaced luxury ensuite tents
- Each tent has its own ensuite bathroom with flushed WCs and showers
- Central mess tent and bar
- Scenic safari bar with stone terrace
- Central fire-pit for evening sundowners
- Game drives daily
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, WiFi
- Cultural dance and music