Singita Pamushana Lodge
Malilangwe Game Reserve, Zimbabwe - Premier 5
In 1994, the not-for-profit Malilangwe Trust was established as a result of the largest ever single donor investment in Zimbabwe, in order to purchase, protect, and manage the extraordinary wilderness area next to the Gonarezhou National Park in southeastern Zimbabwe. Singita Pamushana Lodge is the ecotourism arm of this 130,000 acre reserve, and its role is to help foster the sustainability of the wildlife and broader ecology, while enabling guests to share the magic of the lodge and the Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve.
Singita manages the lodge on behalf of the Trust and all proceeds from the lodge benefit the numerous conservation and community outreach and development programmes underway. This Zimbabwean based and managed Trust was set up to develop a blueprint for creating harmony between conservation initiatives and community development in villages that neighbour wildlife areas. The initiatives in place in the area have met with great success and each guest who visits Singita Pamushana makes a positive impact to this incredibly beautiful land and dynamic community.
- 4 x 1-bedroom suites each with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 2-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 2 children) with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 3-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 4 children) with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 5-bedroom villa with a private infinity pool.
Amenities and Services
- There are two swimming pools and a Jacuzzi in the main lodge area
- Spa and gym facilities are available
- There is a television available in the main lodge lounge
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby- sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide