Phinda Private Game Reserve
KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
andBeyond's Phinda Private Game Reserve is situated in the lush Maputaland region in northern KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Bordering the iSimangaliso/Greater St Lucia Wetland Park – a World Heritage Site – Phinda comprises 23 000 hectares (57 000 acres) of prime conservation land. Seven distinct habitats shelter an abundance of wildlife including Africa’s Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, black and white rhino, buffalo) and over 380 bird species, while the marine diversity off the nearby coast of Sodwana is said to rival the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Guests can look forward to exciting game-drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles led by experienced rangers and Zulu trackers, as well as thrilling optional activities on the water, in the air and on the beach. Cheetah are abundant here in the Phinda Forest and Vlei Lodge as well as Walking safaris camp near by.
Phinda offers Specialst Safaris: Walking safaris, Rhino Darting& Birding.
Phinda - Seven Worlds of Wonder
- Phinda Mountain Lodge - On top of the world
- Phinda Rock Lodge - A bird's eye view
- Phinda Forest Lodge - Hear the whispers in the forest
- Phinda Vlei Lodge - Where two worlds meet
- Phinda Zuka Lodge - Privately yours
- Phinda Homestead - Your home away from home